Aston Currency Management, a Mayfair based foreign exchange specialist, is looking for an administration assistant to work alongside its Head of Trading and Operations. Our brand is fast growing with an international presence and we would expect the successful candidate to adapt accordingly and have the ambition to match our projections.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with an international outlook who is aiming to grow with a young and energetic company. The role requires a high degree of numeracy and coordination skills and the ability to work under pressure. Full training will be provided with the expectation that the candidate will be looking to progress within the organisation. Experience in the financial sector and an understanding of foreign exchange markets would be advantageous.
Assisting the operations and trading team in keeping the Client Relationship Management system up-to-date, assisting the payments team with data inputting and confirmation of payments and managing client relationships.
- Update of Client Relationship Management system with new client compliance information.
- Liaise with new clients regarding required compliance documentation.
- Contact clients regarding payment instructions/payment for trade.
- Input payment instructions onto the CRM system and online banking.
- Assist with wider administration tasks and office organisation.
- Ad-hoc project work as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Office Experience - Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Data Entry, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Mathematically sound
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Office.
- A-Level in mathematics preferred.
Salary and Remuneration
To apply please send your CV to Jay at [email protected].